Of course, it’s the taking part that counts, isn’t it? You’re doing it for the Challenge, right?
Nevertheless, we’ve got some special prizes for the winners in each category, and the runners up.
- The writers of the two winning songs (Judges’ Award and Audience Favourite) will have them professionally recorded at Crosstown Studios in Prescot Road Business Park.
- The winners in each category will receive a professional photoshoot at Crosstown Studios.
- The winners in each category will receive 2 hours of vocal coaching or songwriting support from judge Kaya Herstad Carney at Balance Vocal Studio (worth £100). The second and third placed songwriters each win 1 hour of vocal coaching or songwriting support (worth £50).
- The winners in each category will receive a cello lesson from Operation Lightfoot’s Luke Moore.
- The winner of the Judges’ Award wins a slot at Liverpool Acoustic Live’s anniversary gig on Friday 2nd February 2018.
- Courtesy of our friends over at Crosstown Studios every songwriter selected for the Showcase Event will get a 10% discount voucher off all services.
Of course, the winners also receive lots of lovely publicity, and the prestige that comes with winning the Challenge.